Powdered silkworm chow is a great way to store your chow for longer periods of use. When you need it, just pull some out, mix with water, microwave and let cool. That's all you need to do to have silkworm chow ready to feed your silkworms! Grate, crumble or add your food in small blocks for easy feeding!
Mixing and cooking instructions:
- Mix 1.5 cups boiling water into 1/4 pound of dry chow, making sure no dry chow is left.
- Place into microwave and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove CAREFULLY as food and steam are VERY HOT!!!
- Mix once again with utensil. Then microwave again if too runny.
- Cover with aluminum foil or cling wrap and place in refrigerator until cooled.