Powdered silkworm chow is a great way to store your chow for longer periods of use. When you need it, just pull some out, mix with water, microwave and let cool. That's all you need to do to have silkworm chow ready to feed your silkworms! Grate, crumble or add your food in small blocks for easy feeding!
Mixing and cooking instructions:
- Mix 1.5 cups boiling water into 1/4 pound of dry chow, making sure no dry chow is left.
- Place into microwave and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove CAREFULLY as food and steam are VERY HOT!!!
- Mix once again with utensil. Then microwave again if too runny.
- Cover with aluminum foil or cling wrap and place in refrigerator until cooled.
Morifeeders has the best silkworm chow out of all the other suppliers. Theirs doesn't stink and looks green instead of brown. I'll continue to purchase my silkworms and silkworm supplies from morifeeders.
Highly recommend this silkworm chow. Easy to make and the worms seem to like it. Good price and super fast shipping, very happy with my purchase.Thank you!