Arcadia T5 12% Desert UVB - Bulb
- Live arrival Guarantee for USPS shipments is only valid if temps are between 45F and 85F. Please leave a note with your order if you want it held for pickup and include contact phone#. Any orders not held for pickup will NOT qualify for LAG. See our Shipping Policies page for more info!
- Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing higher than normal order volume. Please be patient while we work to get your orders processed and shipped.
ARCADIA 12% UVB T5 HO - Bulb
- For Desert Species
- 12% UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3
- 30% UVA Lighting
- Produces excellent natural colors
- 100%+ more visible light than other D3+ T8 lamp (un-reflected)
- 95% more UVB than other T8 lamp (un-reflected)
Arcadia 12% UVB offers a significant increase in both visible light and UV output compared with T8 lamps of similar length. The extra UV power that this 12% T5 lamp provides will help a keeper to generate a great UV gradient and provide safe basking quantities of UV over a much wider and deeper area. The Benefits of T5 Technology in this 12% lamp is a Smaller diameter lamp – 5/8 of an inch (16mm) compared to standard 1” (26mm). Flicker free – all T5 lamps operate on efficient, high frequency ballasts. High output T5 lamps are especially useful for captive reptiles.
The Arcadia bulb offers 12% UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3, and 30% UVA . It Produces excellent natural colors with 200% more visible light than equivalent length D3+ T8 lamp. This 12% bulb also boast 80% more UVB than equivalent length T8 lamp.
This Arcadia reptile 12% UVB lamp is specially formulated to produce light in the UVB and UVA wavebands, as well as visible light and use a special glass formulation designed to allow through far more of the UVB and UVA. This means that we can offer lamps with spectral radiation patterns tailored to meet the requirements of specific reptile species.