Cryopak Phase22 - Phase Change Material 8oz Packs
- Live arrival Guarantee for USPS shipments is only valid if temps are between 45F and 85F. Please leave a note with your order if you want it held for pickup and include contact phone#. Any orders not held for pickup will NOT qualify for LAG. See our Shipping Policies page for more info!
- Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing higher than normal order volume. Please be patient while we work to get your orders processed and shipped.
Cryopak Phase 22™
- Most used for applications that need to maintain a controlled temperature
- Phase change temperature is ~72°F
- Provides thermal protection when shipping products between 59-86°F
- When used as liquid, keeps contents warm
- When used as solid, protects contents from heat
- Pair with an ice pack to ship during hot weather
- Pair with a heat pack to ship during cold weather
Phase change materials (PCM) offer advanced thermal protection for temperature-sensitive products that require storage within very specific temperature ranges during shipping. Whether a product needs to be frozen, refrigerated, or stored at room temperature, Cryopak has a variety of PCMs to meet these needs: