Live Springtails | 2x FRESH Seeded Clay Cultures
- Live arrival Guarantee for USPS shipments is only valid if temps are between 45F and 85F. Please leave a note with your order if you want it held for pickup and include contact phone#. Any orders not held for pickup will NOT qualify for LAG. See our Shipping Policies page for more info!
- Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing higher than normal order volume. Please be patient while we work to get your orders processed and shipped.
Insulated Cold Pack Option:
If selected, we will ship your springtails in an insulated shipping box with a cold pack. Please choose this option when your local temperatures are 85F+. You may also consider requesting it to be held for Pickup at your local USPS. If you want Hold For Pickup, please leave a note with the order or contact us ASAP after placing your order.
Summer High Temperatures:
If the temperatures in your area are 85F+ we may choose to have your package held at your local post office. We do this in an interest of the best well-being of the insects we're shipping. If you do not want your package held for pickup under any circumstances, please contact us immediately after placing your order. This will also void any live-arrival guarantees.
- Want a fresh culture made to order?
- Don't want to mess with charcoal blocks or wood chips that make adding springtails a challenge?
- Plan to set up a bioactive but don't have anywhere to put springtails yet?
CHECK THESE OUT!
Springtails are THE best cleanup crew for bioactives and isopod setups. A single culture can make a world of difference in keeping your tank free of mold and dead/decaying material. Our FRESH cultures are seeded just days before you place your order. These will begin to BOOM 10-14 days after arrival.
All of our cultures are on a clay substrate designed by some of the best minds in the industry. All you need to do is pop the lid open once a week, give the surface a light mist to keep it moist (not wet!). Adding springtails to your bioactive is as easy as opening the lid and shaking some in. No need to worry about charcoal or wood chips falling in and making cleanup a pain!
Check out our Springtail Food for some of the best/nutritious stuff you can feed your springtails to get them BOOMING in a matter of a few weeks!