Powdered Silkworm Chow
- Live arrival Guarantee for USPS shipments is only valid if temps are between 45F and 85F. Please leave a note with your order if you want it held for pickup and include contact phone#. Any orders not held for pickup will NOT qualify for LAG. See our Shipping Policies page for more info!
- Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing higher than normal order volume. Please be patient while we work to get your orders processed and shipped.
Powdered silkworm chow is a great way to store your chow for longer periods of use. When you need it, just pull some out, mix with water, microwave and let cool. That's all you need to do to have silkworm chow ready to feed your silkworms! Grate, crumble or add your food in small blocks for easy feeding!
Mixing and cooking instructions:
- Mix 1.5 cups boiling water into 1/4 pound of dry chow, making sure no dry chow is left.
- Place into microwave and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove CAREFULLY as food and steam are VERY HOT!!!
- Mix once again with utensil. Then microwave again if too runny.
- Cover with aluminum foil or cling wrap and place in refrigerator until cooled.